- saturday 9th June - sunday 23rd September
- 08.30 - 12.30; 14.00 - 17.30
Bike Pass prices and timetable:
Bike Pass allows bikers to bring the bike to the top on each lift of Daolasa-Commezzadura, Folgarida and Marilleva. Available in different options:
- 4hours: adults € 22, junior € 15, kids gratis if accompained by a paying adult;
- Daily: adults € 27, junior € 19, kids gratis if accompained by a paying adult;
- 2 days: adult € 42, junior € 29, kids gratis if accompained by a paying adult;
- 6 days: adult € 75, junior € 53, kids gratis if accompained by a paying adult;
- Seasonal: adult € 150, junior € 105, kids gratis if accompained by a paying adult;
The pass includes:
- Cablelift Daolasa -Val Mastellina I° e II° Tronco ► 08.30 - 12.30; 14.00 - 17.30 (sede del Bike Park)
- Cablelift Folgarida - Malghet Aut ► 08.30 - 12.30; 13.30 - 17.00
- Cablelift Copai - Malga Panciana ► 08.30 - 12.30; 13.30 - 17.00
Superskirama valid for 5 bike park:
This card offers the opportunity of using open lift of Funivie Folgarida Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Pejo, Ponte di Legno – Tonale (Presena Gletscher excluded), Andalo – Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone, Folgaria – Lavarone;
- super skirama: adult € 250, junior € 175, children 125€
DISCOUNT AND REDUCTIONS
Free: children up to 3yrs (born after 30.04.2014).
Junior: Reduced price for youngers up to 16yrs (born after 30.04.2001).
Child FREE: Kids present at the purchase time (born after 30.04.2009) accompained by an adult, will receive the free card equal to the type and last of the card purhcased at the same time by the adult (relation 1:1 = 1 adult e 1 child). In order to receive the free card, a valid ID card is necessary.